4. Information The Company May Collect About You. Following is a list of items we collect on the Website:
- "Personal Information" is information that is used by the Company to identify you individually, such as your name and address, telephone and email address.
- "Aggregate Information" is information that does not contain Personal Information or from which Personal Information has been removed. An example of Aggregate Information is information about use of the Website, such as pages visited on the Website.
- Email Services . If you provide us with your email address and opt in to any email notification features that the Company may now have or may develop in the future, you may receive email from time to time from the Company. Each email you receive from the Company will contain an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email message which will provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communications from the Company by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link and following the unsubscribe instructions.
- Information Request Forms. The Website contains request forms that allow you to request information, products and services to the Company. When we collect such information, we may share it with third parties as is necessary to respond to your request.
- Administrative Purposes. We may collect and use information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website. We also may collect and use your information to contact you when necessary for other administrative purposes. If you do submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website, please do not include confidential personal or financial information in such requests. Such e-mail will be maintained in accordance with our corporate e-mail and document retention policies.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal and Aggregate Information. Personal Information. The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent except as set forth below.
- Consultants. From time to time the Company engages consultants that may need access to the information we collect to perform their services for us, such as administering our mailing lists. We require that our consultants keep Personal Information confidential and use it only in accordance with the service agreement between the Company and such consultant.
- Transaction Processing. When you complete an information request form or otherwise indicate to us that you want us to provide you with a product or service (such as a request to be included in mailings about our future projects), we share and maintain the data needed for you to receive the products or services you have requested.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Website; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including the Website, our employees, guests or the public.
- Company Sale. Because information collected through the Website is a trade secret and asset of the Company, we may disclose or sell such information in the event we entertain the sale of the Company or some or all of its assets.
- Employment. If you submit a resume or other information to us in connection with a job opening at the Company, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and any other information you submit to employees and consultants involved in the recruiting and hiring of job applicants.
Aggregate Information: The Company collects "Aggregate Information" about you and your use of the Website whenever you visit the Company online. For instance, the Company may collect various forms of "click stream" information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the Company's servers automatically log the users IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. The Company may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal Information under this Policy.
6. Cookies. The Company may make use of "cookies" on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user's computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the website that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user's computer to the website that may correlate other information, including personal information, with the cookie. Cookies allow the Company to automate access and data entry functions of the Website such as login information, correlate online ordering information for purchases, tailor the Website to your preferences or interests, or customize promotions or marketing. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
7. Security. The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. If you are asked to provide financial information in connection with your request for the Company's products or services, such information will be collected through a secure internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
8. Breach of Security. In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your personal financial information, we will promptly notify you of such breach at the e-mail address that we have on file for you. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach.
9. Opting Out, Removal of Personal Information and Contacting Us. At any time you may opt out of receiving further communications from us. To opt out of receiving marketing information or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. You may request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. If at any time you feel that the Company has not adhered to this policy, email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.
10. No Representations and Warranties. The Company makes any representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Although the Company attempts to provide accurate information, the Website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the information or material obtained. You and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to your use of, or reliance upon, the Website or any of its content. When utilizing the Website please keep the following in mind:
- The Company Undertakes No Duty to Keep the Website Updated. Product and other information, including availability is subject to change at any time. The Website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Prices may increase or decrease at any time. Postings to the Website are made at such times as determined by the Company in its discretion. Users of the Website should not assume that the information contained on the Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Company does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
11. No Tax, Investment or Legal Advice. The content and information presented on the Website is for informational and promotional purposes only and is not intended to offer specific tax, investment or legal advice of any kind. References to tax and other laws are intended to convey the gist of general rules only and do not describe the various exceptions, limitations and rules for special situations that frequently accompany such general rules.
12. Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE MILLS AND COMPANY, ITS MEMBERS, OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. Links to Other Sites. While on the Website, you may be referred to websites other than the Company's Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site's privacy practices. The Company has not reviewed or endorsed any third party website, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered on such websites. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any personal information to them. You are responsible for compliance with all laws regarding material obtained from any third party websites.
14. Intellectual Property. The information on the Website including, without limitation, all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under United States and other copyright laws and are owned by the Company and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the Company's prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant copyright laws. The Company's trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Website are the property of the Company and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
15. Children. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly provide products or services to children under the age of 13. The Website is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not request any information nor provide any Personal Information to the Website.
16. Governing Law. The internal laws of the State of Florida, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to the materials on the Website.
17. Severability. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.